Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Link Party

It's that time again...
It is such a joy to see so many people creating and enjoying ASCP. There really are no limits as to what you can create and you guys prove that each and every week with what you share by linking up! Thanks so much for the creativity and inspiration you share.
Shizzle Design has been busy painting away and Shelly has developed her own unique style of layering on multiple colors to achieve a time worn patina look. She does a wonderful job of highlighting the details of each piece and turning them into treasures. I can see why they are flying out of her booth as fast as she can paint them! Beautiful work Shelly, thanks for sharing.
Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, March 1 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.


3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite linky parties! Thanks so much for hosting. I LOVE ASCP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber and Brad! You guys invited me to link up clear back in the middle of January and I FINALLY got around to it! This is the first link up I've done since then and I love that everything here is chalk paint! Such fun inspiration! Thanks for hosting and I'm sure I'll link up more....if not tonight, probably next week! :) *I'm king of a slacker on my blog, I need to keep it up a little more, hence this being my first link up party in over a month! :/

    ReplyDelete