Monday, October 31, 2011

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Linky Party!

Almost one month in our new store and we are already expanding....
Yeah, we can't believe it either!!!
We have been blessed with selecting our location in
Historic Downtown Monument Colorado

It is the coolest building built in the early 1900's, and has so much charm and character.

So here starts the remodel after one month. Oh and we will be remodeling our front foyer as well. Going for the French Look!

We will share some pics when finished.




We have been waiting so impatiently to feature this hutch, it is absolutely stunning...

A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't it? Chrystal, all I can say is WOW!!!
Here is the recipe she used: a little Old White, some CoCo, and lots of distressing.
Then snap the picture.
Everyone tells me (Brad) that I always use to much blue when painting furniture, I just can't help myself. Obviously Shalaine's shares my love of my favorite paint color combo.

Forget the Oreo's....Aubusson Blue and French Linen together, a new classic combination!


Also, you might notice, we finally have our buttons available on the sidebar to the right.
Feel free to grab and share!

Now it is your turn to share what you have been Chalk Painting....

Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our Chalk Paint Linky Party

4. Party closes on Thursday, November 3 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! you got your button! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. I'm up to my elbows in ASCP and loving it.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be joining n this week!!

    Love all that you featured...well done!

    janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!!! I am loving your blog and the fact that you show the colors up close and personal! It makes such a difference! For some reason, my picture isn't showing up and I tried to redo it...it is the chest makeover-rustic style. I have no idea what I did wrong! ;) Here is the link to my post! Thank you!!!
    http://scoutandnimble.com/2011/11/02/pinterest-challenge/

    ReplyDelete