Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chalk Paint® Link Party

We are featuring fellow stockist Christie Carter from Carter's Cottage in Illinois.  
She is such a fabulous, wonderful person and super talented to boot!
Check out her piece using Duck Egg, Old White, and Annie's Craqueler. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Craqueler

Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is dedicated to Chalk Paint® Please only share pieces using Chalk Paint decorative paints by Annie Sloan. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, August 30 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

4 comments:

  1. Amber,
    Love that feature! I just used Duck egg blue for the first time! I will reveal my project soon!Thank you for hosting.
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Thanks for all of the cute tips and features. It is so inspiring! I can't wait to find a "me" day soon to work on some more projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! I learned a lot reading through your step by step guide. This was my first time using ASCP and I'm hooked. Thank you for hosting Amber.

    ReplyDelete