Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Link Party

Wow! Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on our French Linen Demilune Table. We absolutely love it and had a hard time parting with it to put in our shop. We would have kept it, except we just couldn't find the right spot for it in our house (trust me, we tried very hard).

So, off to the shop it went....and now off to our weekly linky party....

Bonnie from The Bonnie Burrow made this nightstand sing with her transformation. Love the sheet music she used along with Graphite. Beautiful!
At Homespun Happenings, Tammy did an excellent job revitalizing this display cabinet with Paris Grey and Old White highlights. Now it is gorgeous!

Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party

4. Party closes on Thursday, November 10 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the opportunity to show off my 30 minute Annie Sloan project!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Chalk Paint! A friend sent me your link this morning because I have totally been obsessing over Annie Sloan paint! I linked up my new Louis chairs- they have AS written all over them!
    Many Thanks!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you for featuring my work! I've been so crazy busy I haven't stopped to read my blogs until today and what a wonderful surprise. Thanks for hosting a great linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've just blogged about your fab link party! I tried to send a trackback but it failed - you can find the post here:

    http://www.atelierbe.com/1/post/2011/11/annie-sloan-chalk-paint-party.html

    Just spreading the word! Hope you'll visit us at atelierbe.com

    x jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so sweet of you to feature my cabinet--Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the music sheet night stand, however, the link to the blog does not work and I'd love to read how it was created. Can you fix the link, please? thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I looked into it and cannot find her blog anymore, I don't know if maybe she shut it down?

      Her blog was called the Bonnie Burrow and it was at bonnieinc.com, but I cannot connect to it either.

      My guess is you could re-create the same look with sheet music and mod podge. Thanks for stopping by : )

      Delete
  7. Those are two of the most beautiful cabinets that I’ve seen! I personally love the incorporation of the sheet music with the cabinet. I didn’t even know that it was possible. This inspires me to do a similar project! Thanks you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are inspired, can't wait to see what you create! We are playing with decopauging some french script writing onto a piece right now, hope to share the end results soon! Thanks for stopping by...have a beautiful day : )

      Delete