Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Introducing our newest Chalk Paint Kit

We have been busy playing with all the new colors, they are simply gorgeous! I think French Linen might be the new favorite, but then again CoCo is a really great color too! And the Pure White is just that, clean and crisp and pure! We will be sharing photos very soon with the new colors.

Here is our latest little find, please excuse the messy reflection in the before photos.
Wonderful mirror, great detail work, just a little out of date in color.
After with Paris Grey and Clear and Dark waxes.
The Dark Wax is wonderful at accenting all the nooks and crannies.
Also added a stipple texture to the outside to really make it rustic.
It is so fun and easy to revive old and tired furniture with just a little paint!
Take a look at the before again....
And the after....
Don't forget, there is still a little bit of time left to link up to our weekly Chalk Paint party. Due to our technology delays, it has been extended through this evening.

Click HERE to check it out and link up!

Linking to Debbiedoos

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my new paints, I am just trying to decide which one to use first.. so excited!! I would love to know how you added the stippling technique to the mirror, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! I love the depth that the dark wax gives it, great!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks beautiful !! Love the reflection of the trees, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! i just love Annie Sloan chalk paint. Every project I do, I fall in love with it more and more. Thanks for sharing with the newbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered your newest paint kit! Can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amber, what a beautiful job you did on the mirror. It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete