Monday, September 12, 2011

Chalk Paint Link Party

Seasons are already changing here in Colorado! We have seen quite a few trees lately with the leaves changing colors. It is so beautiful to see, but it doesn't quite seem possible just yet. Fall always sneaks up quickly here, but it such a beautiful time too. We are enjoying the cool nights with our crisp mountain air.

Well, it's onto the weekly linky party, here are the two pieces we selected to feature:

Divine Theatre did a fantastic job on this Armoire. Andie shares her inspiration photos and then how she recreated the look using Paris Grey along with Clear Wax and Dark Wax. What a stunning transformation completed in an afternoon!
You have to check out the before on this from A Brush of Whimsy. Kim took a hideous piece (her words, actually her husband's) and created this fabulous little beachy cabinet using Provence and Old White. Kim proves you really can go from hideous to beautiful with
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our Chalk Paint Linky Party

4. Party closes on Wednesday, September 14 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

7 comments:

  1. The Armoire from Divine Theater is INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe that pice of furniture...I am smitten with envy!!! Thanks for sharing these amazing folks!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another AS rescue. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting again! I love seeing all the chalk paint projects. Could you please help me find the code for your button? I noticed that others were able to find it. Not sure if it is my internet connection not bringing it up right or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting the photo of my armoire! That was very kind of you.
    The paint gets all the credit, though. It truly makes masters of us all!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I know I've asked before, and I'd make you one if I was good at computer talk, but I'm not...do you have a button yet for your blog? :)
    I'd love to sew on one. ;)

    Have a blast in NC! Can't wait to see all your new creations.

    Nicole @ DavisDomesticaitons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH! Nicole I would so love a button! I still have the tutorial you sent me, now, if you could send me some extra time, then I could achieve it! ; )

    Hopefully soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amber,
    What a surprise to pop over here and see that you had featured my little beachy table. Thank you, and thanks for hosting! :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete