Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Link Party

If I could just pause everything else in life except myself, I might actually get caught up.  Do you ever feel this way?  I do so apologize for our absence in blogging new pieces lately, I promise we have been painting them.  It just seems sometimes that life moves so darn fast and I am just trying to keep up.  Hope to post some of our recent work here soon, but in the meantime YOU all have been working on some great pieces!  Take a look below...
 Anne from Vintage Goods took a boring brown trunk and turned it into a vintage beauty!  After some repair work and adding missing parts, she used Old White and after sealing it with Clear Wax, she used a liberal amount of the Dark Wax for an authentic vintage look.  It looks wonderful!
 Jenine at A Bit O Whimsy took my breath away with this one!  She captured the beauty of Europe with this gorgeous verdigris finish on a dresser using Provence, Antibes Green, and Old White.  WOW!  I think I have a brass lamp just begging for a patina like this...simply stunning! 
Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint™!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, June 7 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE both of those pieces.Great features!!Thank you for hosting.
    ((((Hugs))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete